Authorised users can:
- Conduct on-line searches of the register (folios and title plan maps)
- Undertake names index searches
- Search and locate property using our digital map
- Use an index of addresses to view a map and locate a folio
- Discover the existence of any relevant transactions which may already be pending in the Land Registry against a particular property
- Track progress of cases on-line
- Order certified copies of particular documents
- Lodge applications for registration – eForm 17
- Conduct Registry of Deeds searches.
- Order Official Searches and/or Copy Memorials/Application Forms online
Avail of these services from 7am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 7am to noon on Saturdays
← What information can I access on landdirect.ie?