Activity Level Statistics

image_printPrint Page

Extent of the Register

In total, 93% of land mass in the State is currently registered in the Land Registry. Titles relating to the remaining 7% are dealt with in the Registry of Deeds.

CountyLand Mass RegisteredCountyLand Mass RegisteredCountyLand Mass Registered
Carlow97%Kilkenny95%Offaly91%
Cavan91%Laois96%Roscommon96%
Clare96%Leitrim92%Sligo93%
Cork94%Limerick96%Tipperary92%
Donegal92%Longford94%Waterford85%
Dublin79%Louth88%Westmeath93%
Galway94%Mayo96%Wexford93%
Kerry93%Meath97%Wicklow80%
Kildare92%Monaghan93%

Applications Lodged by Quarter

QuarterGross Applications for Registration LodgedApplications RejectedNet IntakeTransfer Sale LodgedFirst Registrations LodgedOutput
Q1 201773,61210,43063,18216,7915,46550,688
Q2 201764,04610,74353,30315,5485,27353,696
Q3 201763,72510,20553,52016,5854,79549,836
Q4 201762,6668,97353,69315,8575,17155,277
Total 2017264,04940,351223,69864,78120,704209,497
Q1 201868,2808,81459,46616,5945,45459,654
Q2 201867,3969,09758,29915,9305,41659,206
Q3 201870,335 10,35259,98317,0634,81960,391
Q4 201870,4749,77960,69517,5954,98157,681
Total 2018276,48538,042238,44367,18220,670236,932
Q1 201975,06310,08564,97818,4844,99864,829

Fee Intake and Expenditure

QuarterFees IntakeTotal Expenditure
Q1 2017€15,819,151
€6,053,000
Q2 2017€14,867,732€6,562,000
Q3 2017€15,852,262€6,106,000
Q3 2017€16,177,798€7,744,000
Total 2017€62,716,944€26,465,000
Q1 2018€16,652,216€6,491,000
Q2 2018€15,963,731€6,999,000
Q3 2018€16,913,030€6,534,000
Q4 2018€17,387,988€7,483,000
Total 2018€66,916,965€27,507,000
Q1 2019€17,504,183€6,718,000
Note: All fees intake is remitted in full to the exchequer on a weekly basis.

* Click here for more information regarding online activity