COVID 19 – Information on PRA Services
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, remote working arrangements are in place in the PRA.
As a result, it may be necessary that we sometimes initially notify lodging parties that an application is completed by email. In such instances, a hard copy notice of completion will follow by post/DX.
We thank all our customers for their forbearance during this time.
We are operating a high level of service at a reduced capacity. Some services, including copy instruments, may experience delays.
The safety of our staff and customers remains paramount. All services remain available (excluding some public counter access).
Information on current service levels:
- You can contact us by email at email@example.com
- To facilitate the processing of applications our phone services are available from 9 am – 1 pm only
- Following the government announcement that the country has moved from Level 5 to Level 3 of The Living With Covid-19 Plan, the Registry of Deeds will re-open on Tuesday 1st December 2020 for limited public appointments to access pre-1970 records. Appointments will be available for essential legal purposes only and can be reserved from 10am on Monday 30 Nov 2020 via our online booking system
- In the interest of the safety of our staff and customers, all other public counters remain closed
- You can continue to lodge applications as usual through the post or DX. We are processing applications in order of priority
- Requests for Certified Copy Folios with Map and Copy Instruments can be made online or by post
- All our electronic services continue to be available online at landdirect.ie
- The timeframe allowed for lodging documents in pre-lodged applications (eForm 17) has been extended from 21 to 28 days. This extension is being facilitated to provide assistance to our customers for the duration of the COVID -19 restrictions. The application number allocated will cease to have effect if the documents are not lodged within the extended period of 28 days.
Contacting the Property Registration Authority
Email and phone
You can contact our Customer Support Unit by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our phone services are available from 9 am to 1 pm only on 0761 001610 or 051 303000.
You can find answers to common queries in our FAQs.
We also provide instructional videos and checklists to assist in the preparation and lodgement of applications.