Monthly Archives: February 2016

Activity Level Statistics

Print PageExtent of the Register In total, 93% of land mass in the State is currently registered in the Land Registry. Titles relating to the remaining 7% are dealt with in the Registry of Deeds. Applications Lodged by Quarter Fee Intake and Expenditure Note: All fees intake is remitted in full to the exchequer on a weekly […]

Online Services Statistics

Print PageOnline Activity ( Much of the information held in the Registries’ databases can be accessed online through The graph below illustrates the growth in activity and in services accessed by customers since the start of 2019. Total activity under these headings during 2020 amounted to over 10.7 million events. Plan Selected = Number of […]